When you list your home for rent with SouthSide Realtors Property Management Division, feel at ease as a group of professionals with many years of property management experience goes to work for you and your investment property. Here’s how the process will work and several reasons why you should choose Southside as your property management company.:
- We will advertise your property on our website and Georgia MLS which sends your home to many other popular rental home search sites such as Zillow, HotPads, Trulia, Vast, Bing, Google & Yahoo!.
- We will set up appointments to show your home as well as help you to determine a marketable monthly rental amount.
- All prospective tenants must fill out an application for credit approval, employment verification, residence history verification, criminal background check, and eviction history check.
- Once the application is approved, we will arrange for the tenant to sign the lease, and we will collect a Reservation Fee at that time…this will become the first month’s rent when the tenant moves in.
- On the designated move-in date, we will meet with the tenant to perform the in-writing, move-in inspection and collect the security deposit…all keys, garage door remotes, etc., will be given to the tenant at this time.
- On a monthly basis thereafter, we will collect rent from the tenant. All rent is due on the 1st and late on the 2nd of the month.
- Monthly rental income will be sent to the owner no earlier than the 10th business day of the month. (If the tenant pays after the 1st, rental funds will be sent no earlier than 10 business days after the receipt and deposit of rent.) Each owner may choose to have a check mailed to them or to have the funds sent directly into their bank account. We will also send a monthly rental owner statement that shows a summary of income, expenses and equity for each rental property.
- When maintenance issues arise at your property, we can refer you to local professionals that can handle any sort of problem with each contractor being licensed and insured for your peace of mind. We handle all scheduling with the tenant and handle all associated invoices up to $500 by deducting them from the monthly rent on your property. Items over $500 would be paid directly by the homeowner to the contractor.
- During the term of any lease, if the tenant becomes delinquent, we will consult with you to determine the best course of action. We have processed and executed hundreds of evictions/dispossessories and are well-versed in this process in Clayton, Henry, Butts and Rockdale Counties.
- At the end of the lease term, we will make effort to renew the lease and execute all paperwork with the tenant.
- If the tenant chooses to move out at the end of the lease, we will perform a written move-out inspection at the property and start this entire process all over again.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 770-914-2122 and ask to speak with a property manager.